Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rick and Jan...


Rick and Jan...you should be so proud of Jeff...What Boschen said was correct...He is an incredible person, and we are all better to know him...and I get to work with him side by side, it is a privilege...and yet if it is possible...he has married over his head too. Shannon is an wonderful woman...and I'm sure they will make the best looking Grandkids (is it too early to start this talk?) you can imagine. Thanks for dropping in for some Del Tacket...and Hillen taco's.

3 comments:

Natalie Blaine said...

I think i know who the deodorant bandit is. Tell me what kind he uses and we will reimburse him. Sorry

SammyB said...

The Wedding was great!
One of the best that I have ever been a part of. I am sure that Jeff & Shannon are having a fabulous time in Hawaii.

It was great to see you, Rick & Jan. Natalie and I also wish that you two lived back in good ole Springfield MO. We are going to make a trip to KC soon to visit Scotty & Julie, so we will most definitely need to meet up with you guys. Maybe we can take the kids back to Deanna Rose! I know that they all loved that, and we did too.

Hillenblog said...

Natalie...Don't worry about it...We were just afraid that Barrett was acting out some passive aggressive behavior against us making him wear deodorant...in his sleep. :-)

Were relieved it's not that... :-)

thanks...