Wednesday, July 05, 2006
All the Fun you can take...and then some!
1. Dirty Dozen Artillery Shell...19.95.
2. We had a GREAT time hanging out with the Elliot's and the Mill's. Dawn, "Danimal", Isaac, Titus, & Val...are the greatest... we already know that we like Scotty & Sam & co.
3. More Dirty Dozen...
4. You just never know what "old flames" are going to show up on the Fourth O' July
5. Skyler "working" at the fireworks stand...actually she was a great help...Barrett was not available for photo...because he was actually DOING WORK at this time...
6. OK...it was a bit of a trick question...because he was NOT a famous country music singer...the question still stands...does anyone know him?
7. Scotty rocked the Mic...and was the absolute "Salesman of the Year" he sold out the warehouse of the "mini 12 Artillery Shells" and everything else
8. Name that Fountain ? Win a Prize!
9. The Rockets Red Glare...
Let me say that we appreciate all of the friends and family that dropped by to pick-up some fireworks...and we hope that you enjoyed them...we had "fun" and got to see some very colorful people...(Dawn & Dan not included)...I would like to say thank you to the ladies at Quick Pantry #17 for letting us use their restroom every day.
Shout outs go to:
Mc Fadder & Matrone
the sparkler bomb guys
the guy shooting artillary shells at the Cox Helicopter
the "queen of the fireworks stand"
the Zimbabway guys
Big Rog...Little Rog
Chaundree and her friends
the navigational wonder delivery driver from Pizza Hut on west Sunshine
the Ice Cream man
all the people that Scott went to elementary school with that he re-connected with this week
the Qdoba guy
Larry & the entire Wooten family...and Crystal...AND...amy
Red Diamond Sweet Tea
KGBX 105.9 & Seventies Weekend
the guy in the red and yellow truck
the brave (idiot) kids shooting off firecrackers inside their own Black Cat tent
dan's favorite customer with no money...but keeps coming back anyway
all the comparison shoppers...(your going to blow it up...don't waste your gas driving to the tent in Nixa and Ozark to see if they have a better deal)
the man in the Black Mercedes
Big Jerr for keeping an eye on us
Katie & Kim & Krew at the warehouse
a thorn to the Credit Card machine company
the highway patrolman
the woman who pee'd in our parking lot
A thorn to the guy who stole something
the guys who bought a case of mini's to shoot at each other
all the trivia winners
all those illegally smuggling bottle rockets into Kansas...(you know who you are)
whoever the people are that name fireworks...(you crack us up)
the "trash ferry's" (the ladies that picked up our trash every other day)
...and finally...to our wives...Cin, Sam & Dawn...(say that three times fast)
just like in our lives, we would not have been the raging success that we were...without your help & support! You truly are our "Afternoon Delight"
Oh....yeah...and the Starland Vocal Band!
Labels: Fireworks Stand