Sunday, April 23, 2006

Been Layin the Hardwood...if you know what I mean...


Well...the long dark weekend of work is winding down...and all that is left is hauling off the mess. I finally got around to replacing all our carpet with Hardwood Floors this weekend. A special Shout Out to Jonny Jeppsen for all the help...and the "hook-up" on the hardwood. Let me take a moment..to say...if you think you might want some hardwood floors....Call Jonny and Hire him to do it for you...My Back and legs are so sore...I can hardly walk. Jonny works this hard all the time...He's the MAN!. now...as we continue...I still have a bit of a base delima...to use the old...or buy new...I guess it depends on how much money comes in from this little plea...elseways...I will try to use the old again...just not today. I will have to wait till we get back from our GIANT trip to New York City this week. I will be blogging from NYC...all this week. So stay tuned. Till Then. I will just lay here in my stupor of Doans pills, Advil, Midol, and Tylenol Arthritis cocktail that my wife has whipped up...and contemplate what my 40's and 50's are going to be like. Cheers! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hillenblog said...

Also...as Shout Out to my Dad...for being my "cut man" in the corner...(see what i did there...that is a double intandra with boxing terminology... and my dad operating the saws for me) Barrett for putting down the felt paper by himself...and climbing under the house for me...and to Rog...for coming over and jumping in for a few hours...of the fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks surprisingly good Hillen! Nice work. Doesn't it make your house feel so much bigger?

Unknown said...

it does. dad, it looks amazing.

Hayely said...

My home's floors consist of carpet, carpet, carpet, and more ancient forms of flooring.

There's 40-year old linoleum in the kitchen. How charming.

Anonymous said...

So if you were on Midol, so why did you get grouchy before the job was done.
If you are worried about your 40's and 50's, wait until you hit your 60's. - hillengrand