Monday, April 10, 2006

Molly Claire Jeppsen


As promised...the first published pictures of the new baby!

even though Jen broke our agreement...nay...verbal contract...and had the baby a day earlier than she told me...(intentionally trying to put me off the trail). Much like the way a famous star would try to fool the Paparazzi about the true location of their wedding. Well....let me tell you something..missy! (meaning Jen...not Missy...as in Missy & Ryan) You would not be the Blog Star that you are today...without the Blogarazzi!...so go ahead and try to throw me off the trail...But I wll always know that you went to extreme measures to keep me away from the hospital. I had already taken the day off...and planned to be at St. Johns all day...just like we agreed.

I will be there...to cover Molly's first birthday. April 11, 2007. I bet you will even try to throw me off by having the dirthday party on the wrong day.

Rachel. When is your "plane due to land"... Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scooped by Tango Delta!

Hayely said...

April 11 is my anniversary. I was saved on this day in 1996. How cool!

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that Hillenblog did not know about the birth because Hillenblogs wife did not answer her cell phone that was called several times.....

Hillenblog said...

Hillenblogs wife...!!!Hillenblogs??! Hillenblog's wife is NOT Hillenblog...Hillenblog is Hillenblog!...Hillenblog's phone is always on...and answered at 3:00 am routinely.

Just another example of the lengthes that one would go to to exclude the Blogarazzi. Prepared a fake "alibi" story..."I called your wife" excuse...well next time you want someone to sing for you...be sure to call ME...and see how that works out for you!

millsie said...

April 11th is also my mommy's birthday!!! happy bday to my mom and to molly!!

Unknown said...

Molly's birthday is not the same same as Sam's, it is the day before sam's: April the tenth.

Tom Demers said...

How can your upload time be 1:02 PM? She wasn't even born until 1:04 PM.
And although my readership is somewhat (OK, *much*) smaller, I did post the first picture...

Anonymous said...

Looks like it might be after Christmas, but we are praying for sooner. Care to join us?

millsie said...

oh ok, then, its close to my mom's birthday. my bad.

Anonymous said...

okay, first things first...totally my bad, i did not recognize laura's number, and for some reason, my phone not only didn't tell me i had voice mail, it would not let me access it once i knew.All three of those problems have since been fixed...
now, I also told hillenblog that molly was born at 1:00, i didnot have an exact time, and yes tango, you did have the 1st pic, and i must say your camera takes great pictures.
Lastly, Matt and Rach, please please let us know when you will return with Oliver, (still the name?) we will be at the airport, no matter what time.
that is all.

Anonymous said...

can I even call you rach?

Anonymous said...

Of course!!

Meredith said...

Congratulations Jen and Jonny on a beautilful little girl!!!!! She's Precious! I'll stop by later this week when I can hold her and love on her for a while.

Anonymous said...

OK so I was wrong it was hillenblogshappywife - I was never good at where the apostrophe goes? Still, it was a cell phone issue.....