Friday, August 24, 2007

Ananayone Missing these Boxers?


As promised...here is the item stolen from Ananamas' Bedroom. Shocking...that he did not miss them. I'm sure that Mizananmas didn't.

After breaking and entering my house while we were at church Wed nite... (no, I did not have the alarm system on...argh!) and stealing something from me in retribution...Jenny Talburt...Is not the cute little thing that you would first think. She is a hard core cut throat competitor who is a worthy opponent. The perfect muse for Hillenblog, during the back-to-school blogging season.

Let the games begin...

5 comments:

Hillenblog said...

OK...I must confess..I did not steal anything...in fact..I just sort of thought up this little game as we were walking out of the door on our way home...and it sort of sounded like fun.

So...It was all a sham! Even the Boxers...

However, ee are going to Admin's house tonight...So Stay tuned for what might turn up.

CT said...

Well I still can't find my book light

Anonymous said...

I almost bought a book light once...until I remembered I owned a lamp.

CT said...

Lamp would keep my wife up. Book light is just enough light to read by.

hillenblogshappywife said...

that is very considerate of you ananamas.