Sunday, August 07, 2005


If you can look past the "Bright Eyed" Matt...you can see behind him that there is SOMEONE that is chowing down on some type of frozen libation. Of course if I re-cropped this photo...one could see the entire person, whoever she is...enjoying her Fair Food in all it's glory. Does anyone want to see who this mystery person is? Does this Mystery Person want to "take it to the next level". Should this Mystery person ask themselves...Have I spent any time at the home of a photographer...is there any photographs out there that of sleep-overs...church camp...or other awkward times in my life...because none of US have ever seen any of those times...It would be quite entertaining for us to see this NEW information. Of course all of us have already seen Hillenblog in all his adolesence...because we lived through it all together. Huh...This unknown Fair Food Eater seams at quite a disadvantage. What a shame.

14 comments:

millsie said...

skyler? erika? hayley?

Anonymous said...

To quote a line from a good movie "You underestimate my sneekiness". I swear to you Mark, you put that up there and you will rue the day!!!!

Hillenblog said...

Never was much a a MR. Deeds fan.

Anonymous said...

nice pictures in this blog :)

iROG said...

I say, let the games begin, go big or go home!

Unknown said...

now just because you know who didnt happen to see you back when you had a middle part doesnt mean that she is an outsider.

although i do not know how i feel about all these outsider bloggers commentin' on our turf...get your own blogging community!!!

K2 said...

I'd be careful someone might be forced to fight fire with fire!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Mark A. Hillenburg. I'll keep up my end of the bargain if you do!

Anonymous said...

Okay first of all I never went to church camp. Secondly, I'm pretty dang sure that anonymous is none other than Mark A. Hillenburg himself. I know you love me to much to start an ugly war that I will definatly end up winning;-)

PS That was not a dare

Hillenblog said...

One would think that a person might "Google" their own name, before they challenged someone to a duel.

Anonymous said...

let's take it on up to the next level. sounds pretty fun.

Anonymous said...

Beg pardon?? Why ever would I do that?

Anonymous said...

Jen-
definately
too much

Anonymous said...

Hey mark.

I am glad you like the blog (blog.michaellubrano.com) I have quite and interesting time since the old days of dmp world. Drop me a line michael DOT lubrano AT gmail DOT com.