Saturday, January 07, 2006

Studio Cindy

So...for Christmas, my favorite gift was a CD that Cindy is recording for me...you know...because she loves me. So she is recording it at Studio 729 in Springfield. Produced by Ryan Wade and with his edgy accoustic guitar accompaniment. Several other of his stable of artist will be sitting in to lay down some additional tracks.
I'll keep you posted (no pun intended) on the project as it moves along. There are 5 cuts so far...and the session recordings sound great! I can't wait to hear the final mix. I'll see if I can figure out how to post a session MP3 on here for you all to hear. Now a Link!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

just for the record, there was a much CUTER picture of me making a much BETTER face that was not posted.

Anonymous said...

Will these be available for purchase in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex? I would love a copy.

Anonymous said...

so would kayla

Anonymous said...

hey! me too.

Anonymous said...

I will be the bus driver, we can pull the smoker to all of your concerts

Rog said...

The arrangement, mix, instrumentation, vocal were all excellent...

Tom Demers said...

I can't believe I can have Cindy-Lady in my iPod!
When will there be more?