Sunday, August 06, 2006

the fair by the numbers...


10 days...
137.5 hours on the clock...
2 slaw dogs...
1 tornado tater
1 pork tenderloin sandwich...
2 pork chops...
1 corn dog
0 lil' jug 'o Root Beer
2 live calf birthings...
46 times cussed out
61 gallons of water, power-aid and soda drank
145 degrees F. on the pavement we were working on...
2 hours earlier than ever before we loaded out the stage, sound, lighting & chairs...
1456 trucks & tractors that participated in the Pulls on Sat & Sun.
8500 people in the grandstand for Saturday's Tractor Pulls...
7514 sold tickets for the tractor pulls...hmm?
4 free ice cream cones from the man in the e-plex...
368 average weight of the women who want to "dress sexy" for the fair...
196 pictures...about half of which are with my "new" camera...
Numerous other things...feel free to list them yourself...in the comments section. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hayely said...

i see andy

rachel said...

4-the number of quoteable quotes I came away from the fair with:
1. "My wife just got out of the psych ward at the hospital. Can she meet Miranda?"
2. "Can you get my bra back? it still has the tags on it."
3. "Emptying trash cans isn't brain science."
4. "I just got out of jail and I'm violating my parole to be here. Can you please tell the band to dedicate a song to my dead brother?"

Rog said...

Man that is one smokin camera... start the lobby for Jerry as the MC, bye bye Ned, Scotty as the Grand Master and Rudy's as the caterer to the stars/staff...