Friday, October 20, 2006

Volleyball was had by all...


1. Jen...Takes Doug's ball...
2. Jonny Spikes from the behind the front line
3. That Crystal...sure does have retty babies...
4. So does that Rachel? How do you explain Matt?
5. Rose is a PLAYER...and she took COX...OTM (and Cystal has a mean serve)
6. Guess Who's Shoes...
7. There Jen...I picture of me...are you happy now?
8. Jen wanted to complain about the length and complexity of the rules...one last time, apparently in Arkansas..if the ball hits the ground...I'ts OK.
9. Matt & Rachel discuss Strategy...Here is some strategy for you...Get the ball over the net. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

hillenblogshappywife said...

This game is supposed to be all about FUN, FUN, FUN. But i am thinking that maybe some teams may be about WIN WIN WIN. I am glad to be on the FUN team. :)

rachel said...

Absolutely! Our team is fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

You know the only reason I'm bringing out my mad skills is for the win...did you see me tangled up in the net? And, those are my shoes.