Monday, October 29, 2007

Top Ten Must See's If I was going to NYC!

1. Gawker.com. I see Famous People.
2. NYC Subways are Safe and Easy
3. The Grayline Tour is a must for first timers.
4. Pound for Pound the BEST deal in NYC, and a must for sightseers!
5. The Best Meal you may ever eat. A flavorific extravaganza!
6. The Crossroads of the world. A must experience.
7. Frederick L. Olmsted's Masterpiece & tree for the Big Apple.
8. This is Tops, in my book.
9. Be here or be Square...
10. Never forget...Never again!

If you happen to be going...Have fun!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh. My insides ACHE for New York. I am not even being dramatic.

Natalie G said...

I'm going to NYC in February! Thanks for the tips.

Anonymous said...

i hear ya skywriting!!!!!!!

hillenblogshappywife said...

Lisa(Joel)Conover told me today that she teared up when she read this blog. She loves NYC.

rachel said...

Thank you so much for all your help with planning our trip. I know it will be so much better because you shared all of your expert advice. Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, very helpful. Thanks!

htuck