Friday, February 15, 2008


1. Room with a view
2. You want me to do what!?
3. Where it began, I can't begin to know when..But then I know it's growing strong. Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo, And spring became the summer, Who'd believe you'd come along...
Hands, touching hands, reaching out, Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline.... Good times never seem so good!
4. I bet there's rich folk eatin' in a fancy dining car,
They're prob'ly drinkin' coffee and smokin' big cigars...
5. Nice Rack!
6. ...But I know I had it comin', I know I can't be free,
But those people keep a-movin', and that's what tortures me.
7. "...mind if I don't sit with you all..."
8. "Ma'am...Would you take a picture of our table?"...fortunately for her, she was a better waitress than a photographer. (actual photo...after she told us..."you might need to lean in a little")
9. "What group? we haven't seen any spouses come through here...yeah...right...likely story..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!Love you loads.
Mom