Thursday, August 21, 2008

Coach Lotz (Maverick)

Recently our very own Coacher had some commentary about cliche' pithy sayings people use when they stand up and talk in church...and how he hates that. His post was somewhat mis-understood by some...and I think it has ended with him deleting the post. I hope that he takes this in the manner in which I mean it. :-)

I started taping this tonight..right after he said "these kids have been working really hard" ...for the third time out of four coaches introducing their teams. This was at "meet the Wildcat" night at LogRog in front of about 400 people. You can judge how he did. Leave a comment...I'm sure he will love it.

Also..the Soccer Coach (who I'm guessing may be reading this blog) called him "Maverick" which I believe was the nickname given him by our very own Jon "Big Italy" Liles...

Looks like MAVERICK has stuck...its a nick(burns)name. Use it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did you delete that post, maverick?

Anonymous said...

hey...he gave it 110%...